31 August 2012

Mo' cheddah and Ondo prince ?

Despite speculations to the contrary,it has been confirmed that,Mo’Cheddah is in a sizzling 2 year relationship with an Ondo Prince known as BK Olateru-Olagbegi .

The Ondo prince who hails from the Olateru-Olagbegi family in Owo is the younger brother of Popular Beat FM OAP Gbemi.He is an aspiring politician and a young businessman with interests in Oil and gas, entertainment and real estate.
Though he didn't confirm the relationship when a call was made by the NET, Mo’Cheddah was spilled it all.
‘"Yes I can confirm that we’re close friends and partners. But I do not plan to put my relationship in the public eye. People can believe what they want to believe; all I can say is that BK and I share a special friendship that’s been on for many years, and he’s someone that has been very instrumental to whatever the Mocheddah brand has become today…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...