28 October 2012

[INTERVIEW] : WESTWILL MEETS KIDWONDER(THE FAST RISING UPCOMING ACT)


WESTWILL: who is kidwonder and what does he do ?
KIDWONDER: Kidwonder is an upcoming artiste and he sings "hahahahaha"

WESTWILL: what are your real names ?
KIDWONDER: my Names are IDREES OLAWALE OMOTOYOSI SANNI ....

WESTWILL: how old are you ?
KIDWONDER: Am 18yrs old ....but
am acting Grown up ..*hehehehe*

WESTWILL: what school are you in ?
KIDWONDER: just gained admission into OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY , so am a proud student of UNIOSUN

WESTWILL: how did you come about the stage name Kidwonder ?
KIDWONDER: errrmm my former stage name was Haloween buh my Mum askd for the meaning and I told her ..but the meaning sounds foolish nd scary to her ...so she said am a wonder child ,why would I name myself that ...so I gave what she said a taugth "You are a Wonder child" that was how I came about the Stage name KIDWONDER.

WESTWILL: when did you start music precisely ?
KIDWONDER: hmm actually I started music right from my secondary school ..but I recorded my first track immediately I pass through secondary school with Candy Sleazy...that was 2010

WESTWILL: what opinions did your parents have for your career as an artiste ?
KIDWONDER: hmmm my parents are in support of my career and they are ready to take me up higher ...always at my back all time

WESTWILL: are you currently signed to any recored label ?
KIDWONDER: errrmmm no ! Buh am looking forward to be signed to one !! Abi you get any label for me ni ? *lmao

WESTWILL: which artiste do you currently admire globally nd locally ?
KIDWONDER: ermmm Globally am gonna say ..The Late Micheal Jackson, Ron Pope ,Chris Brown , Justin bieber, Treysongs, J.cole , Lil Wayne , Nicki Minaj nd the Mindless Behaviours .....and Locally ,am gonna say 2face,D'banj ,Olu Maintain,Wizkid, Dammy Krane, Dj Zeez ,Tiwa Savage(my girlfriend)*lmao , Eva alordiah , Skales ..

WESTWILL: so what type of songs do you listen to ?
KIDWONDER: I listen to K1 the ultimate's music(the Fuji Crooner) ,Ron Pope, the YMCMB, chrisBrown , Wizkid, nd some op the music of upcoming act like me : Dammy Krane , Maydre(my Niggah) , KaratKid(My G) , U-kaus ..

WESTWILL: what do you do for fun ?
KIDWONDER: Playing Video Games , and Love when a girl Fronts for me ...it's Fun meyn ..and when a girl tells me she got a BF !! Like my bestie Gbenga would say*lmao *hahahahahaha*

WESTWILL: that your hit single tittle "PADE MI" ,we heard it was ment for someone special ..can we know the person ?
KIDWONDER: errrrmmmmm her name is Abimbola sidikat Ogunsakin

WESTWILL: what major thing would you change about the nigeria entertainment if you have the power to do so
KIDWONDER: hmmm , I would give the upcoming act like me some chances to work with the top artiste in the industry

WESTWILL: as a fast rising upcoming art you have so many female fans around you but is there any special girl in your life ?
KIDWONDER: hmmm shey no be say u wan toast me sha if fashola gbab us ..na 14yrs ooooo *lmao ...abi you wan give me your sister ni ?

WESTWILL: you got an Ex_Gf ?
KIDWONDER: yes I do !! Her name is Abimbola Sidikat Ogunsakin ... Which I could ave her back in my life ...she gave me all the love and caring a gf is ment to give...*sigh*

WESTWILL: what caused you guys break-up ?
KIDWONDER: errmm it was due to some friends shii ..*lol and I with ma foolishness truly follow up thre decision *so sad*...i'll love peeps to help me beg her to come back .
WESTWILL: when is PADE MI video going to be out for download..? or are your fans not disturbing you about it ?
KIDWONDER: actually they are! but is gonna be out sonnest before this year runs out or early next year.

WESTWILL: if not for music (artiste) whre would you ave been by now ?
KIDWONDER: I would be in the U.S with ma Dad ..even now he wants me to come over ...!!! Buh naija is banging *lmao

WESTWILL: what is your opinion about westwill ?
KIDWONDER: ermmm westwill is a good thing ..for promoting artiste like me nd so many other things

WESTWILL: anything you'd like to put out thre for upcoming art before me call it a day
KIDWONDER: yh!! Every upcoming act out there should keep their head straight and stay focused ...and they should always make GOD first nd school second ...then their career !! Y'all shud keep praying .insha allah we'll all make it

WESTWILL: any shoutout ?
KIDWONDER: yh ..s/o to My Fanz out there , Gbenga(My bestie), KaratKid, Maydre, Snybes , Fedy P, Dammy Krane , Patchy , Domsick , S-High, Jlazz , Mayze, and to girls I'll start from my Ex-gf , Abimbola , Teniola ,Lola, Jessica, Tracy, mz posh nawti Mayday , teammms ,guccess, kemii , amoke nd my chew gum girls ..I Love them all !!!

kidwonder - PADE MI









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...