30 January 2013

LOOK UP ON FASHION {black & white} *fo*

2013, ARE WE BACK TO BASICS WITH BLACK AND WHITE? I'M SEEING IT EVERYWHERE! ON AND OFF THE RUNWAY AND BOTH FORMAL & CASUAL BLACK & WHITE LOOKS. HMM... I'M ALL FOR IT, AS BLACK AND WHITE HAS TO BE ONE OF THE EASIEST LOOKS TO PULL OFF! CHECK SOME OUT BELOW...

Kourtney Kardashian in a really cute black and white number. Love the leather turtle neck, how cool is that? Looks terribly uncomfortable but very very cool! I see no fault in this outfit/look...
One of my (many) girl crushes; Rochelle Wiseman. Her Topshop black and white dress; I like! I like a lot! Especially as she paired them with pointed pumps! On trend!
Arggh! Jessica Alba! Such a cute Fashionista! Her Louis Vuitton black and white dress is Fab! Again with pointed pumps! Ruby Woo lips: perfect touch!!!

MORE BLACK & WHITE LOOKS WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW...


Taraji P Henson in black and white. Just a little bit of black, but more than enough! And she's in my fav shoes at the moment! Valentino studded shoes in all black, maintaining the black and white theme!

Hard to go wrong in a black and white dress! I like this black and white panel dress! Angela Simmons looks really cute as she usually does...

Keri Hilson went a bit cray with the black and white in this outfit! Not sure where she went overboard, its either the jacket or the shoes...
 
Beyonce is on this thing too! Loving the detail in her black and white outfits! Shoes are cray! Nicholas Kirkwood!

Has to be one of my least favourite Kim Kardashian outfits ever. I don't hate it, just hate it on her. But anyway back to the point here lol. Yeah... Its black and white, oh how I wish she never wore this lol!

Christian Dior!! So Sophisticated! I love!
Louis Vuitton! Not crazy about the fitting, but loving the concept!

In my "Favourite Solange Outfits" folder, I came across this! Black and white turban is my fav! No actually the leather pants are! You know what I love the way she put it all together! Lol!
I could have posted close to a thousand Black and White Rihanna outfits. But this had me thinking; effortless or calculated? Because you can never tell with Rihanna!! She's amazing like that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...